New GM for Ritz-Carlton Dubai
Dubai, October 17, 2012
Accomplished hotelier Raul Salcido has joined The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai team as its new general manager.
Salcido brings over 19 years of international and brand experience to the property and the market, said a statement.
Salcido arrives in the UAE from a three-year stint as general manager at iconic flagship property, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco.
A graduate of the University of Puebla, Mexico, he also holds a Master Certificate in Hospitality Management from Cornell University. He began his professional career at The Ritz-Carlton, Cancun, Mexico, in 1993 and worked his way up to senior management level and general manager.
Fresh to the Gulf region, he joins the hotel ahead of the unveiling of the hotel’s new inventory in early 2013
“Under Raul’s leadership, we look forward to marking the next corporate milestone on the road to ongoing success in the region. As the first hotel under The Ritz-Carlton banner in the Gulf, this property has enjoyed a long and distinguished presence which is set to continue as we expand our current product,” said Pascal Duchauffour, vice president Europe & Middle East of The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines 'set to rake in $2.4bn in profits'
- Gulf Air launches flights to Sialkot
- Qatar Airways raises Colombo flight capacity
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley