Oman Air to operate 36 extra flights
Muscat, October 23, 2012
Oman Air, the Sultanate’s flagship carrier, has announced that it will operate 36 additional flights linking Muscat and Salalah from October 19 to November 2, in view of the increased demand during Eid.
The airline currently operates 170 flights.
The additional flights represent more than double those extra flights operated during last year’s Eid Al Adha holiday period, a statement from the airline company said. This will greatly facilitate the ease of movement between the two cities during the occasion. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc