Atlantis, The Palm wins people’s choice awards
Dubai, November 4, 2012
Atlantis, The Palm has won awards in three categories of Ahlan! Group’s Best in Dubai Awards, which mark people’s choices.
The hotel was adjudged Best Hotel, while its Nasimi Beach won the Best Night Club award and Sandance with Snow Petrol was honoured as Best Concert/Music Festival.
In addition, Atlantis was highly commended in “Best Fine Dining” and “Best Tourist Attraction”.
“We are honoured to have won three awards from Ahlan! Best in Dubai Awards .This is proof of Atlantis’ commitment to provide guests with the best experience possible. The Atlantis Team continues to strive for perfection across the entire resort. This dedication has translated into gaining the trust and votes from our guests and fans,” said Serge Zaalof, managing director at Atlantis, The Palm.
Best in Dubai is the Ahlan! Group's annual event celebrating the people's choice in everything from restaurants and sporting events to bands and tourist attractions, voted for by the readers, in what they believe to be the best Dubai has to offer. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments