Ritz-Carlton Dubai named best 5-star employer
Dubai, December 3, 2012
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai, for the second consecutive year, has been recognised as Best Small Five Star Employer of the Year during the Catererglobal.com Best Employers in Hospitality Awards 2012 in UAE.
With its aim to reward and recognize the cream of hospitality employers, the awards were voted for by some 24,000 hospitality professionals from various sectors such as restaurants, hotels, bars, caterers, venues and tour operators in the country.
General manager Raul Salcido said: “As one of the latest addition to the team, this award gives me a great confidence that all the ladies and gentlemen of the property are perfectly geared as we head on to a very exciting year in 2013 as our current expansion project comes to a completion.”
Endah Pratiwi, Human Resources added, “With nearly 30 per cent of our employees with more than 5 years tenure in the property, to receive such an amazing award for the second year in a row really proves that our Ladies and Gentlemen values their employee promise and are continuously living the Gold Standards of The Ritz-Carlton brand.
“This award also encourages us to be more proactive in enhancing and developing the training plans and welfare of each individual employee.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc