Turkish Airlines adds new Africa flights
Istanbul, December 16, 2012
Turkish Airlines, the country’s flagship airline, has launched flights to Niamey (Nijer) and Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) in Africa, operating a total of 31 destinations in the continent.
Roundtrip flights between Niamey (Nijer) and Ouagadougou will be operated thrice weekly, a statement from the airline company said.
Introductory round trip fares are available from Istanbul to Niamey (Nijer) - Ouagadougoustarting from 219 Euros ($286.4). – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air, Travelport in seat assignment deal
- Kuwait Marriott unveils summer deals
- Tilal Liwa offers ‘traditional Ramadan experience’
- Etihad mulls equity stake in Serbian airline
- Qatar Airways buys up to 9 Boeing 777-300ER
- Jazeera secures $90m loan for buying aircraft
- 5 Hilton hotels in Egypt win regional honours
- Sands Abu Dhabi launches summer deals
- RAK airport woos European carriers
- Avtech wins Dubai Airports contract