Etihad starts chauffeur service for economy class
Abu Dabi, January 21, 2013
UAE national airline Etihad Airways said it has started offering its signature Etihad Chauffeur service to its Coral Economy class guests arriving or departing London Heathrow Airport.
The service is competitively priced, with rates comparable to London’s black cabs, and includes all of the benefits of a personal limousine service, including: chauffeur greeting at the arrivals hall; luggage assistance; kerb-side drop off; and guaranteed BMW or Mercedes vehicles.
With a choice of executive, luxury or minivan classes of vehicles, guests can book at etihad.com/chauffeur, where they can receive an instant price quote, book in advance and manage their booking online.
Chief commercial officer Peter Baumgartner said, "This is the first time we are extending our renowned Chauffeur service to Coral Economy class and, at competitive and affordable rates, we fully expect that our guests will enjoy this premium service to start or end their journey in London in comfort and style."
"We designed this innovative new service in response to customer research highlighting that our guests would be keen on such an offering. We look forward to extending this offering to other destinations in line with customer demand,” he added.
Etihad Chauffeur service is available on a complimentary basis for Diamond First class and Pearl Business class guests at 29 locations around the globe.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA plane makes emergency landing after engine fire
- Jet Airways shareholders approve Etihad deal
- Middle East Hotel Awards held
- Pacific World announces UAE, Oman launch
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Emirates to increase flights to Colombo
- Etihad Airways appoints new GM
- Oman Air to buy three A330 planes
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- British Airways celebrates Jordan return