New CEO for Abu Dhabi Airports Company
Abu Dhabi, March 23, 2013
Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC), overseeing a multi-billion dollar airport expansion in the oil-rich emirate, on Saturday appointed Tony Douglas as the company's new chief executive.
Douglas, formerly the CEO of Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC), replaces James Bennet who resigned a month ago, a statement from ADAC said.
Prior to joining ADPC, Douglas was CEO at London Heathrow and chief operating officer at Laing O'Rourke, the international construction group.
The UAE capital is investing billions of dollars in tourism, industry and infrastructure as it diversifies its economy away from oil.-Reuters
Tags: Abu Dhabi Airports Company |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer