New CEO for Abu Dhabi Airports Company
Abu Dhabi, March 23, 2013
Abu Dhabi Airports Company (ADAC), overseeing a multi-billion dollar airport expansion in the oil-rich emirate, on Saturday appointed Tony Douglas as the company's new chief executive.
Douglas, formerly the CEO of Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC), replaces James Bennet who resigned a month ago, a statement from ADAC said.
Prior to joining ADPC, Douglas was CEO at London Heathrow and chief operating officer at Laing O'Rourke, the international construction group.
The UAE capital is investing billions of dollars in tourism, industry and infrastructure as it diversifies its economy away from oil.-Reuters
Tags: Abu Dhabi Airports Company |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Kerzner signs Jeddah One&Only deal
- Forum to map out Arab tourism strategies
- Turkish Airlines adds 4 new destinations
- Moroccan tourism revenue up 6pc in Jan
- City Seasons backs European MICE event
- Dubai T2 expansion boosts flydubai growth
- Etihad to acquire Abu Dhabi airport services firms
- Jordan airport sees record passenger traffic
- Boeing delivers 777-300 jetliner to Saudia
- Kuwait Airways signs Airbus deal