Excel offers deluxe Mediterranean cruise
Cairo, March 24, 2013
Excel Travel, a leader in Egypt’s leisure sector, has partnered with AbouMerhi Cruises to offer Egyptians luxurious southern European holiday destinations aboard the recently renovated Orient Queen II five-Star cruise ship.
The week long cruise which departs every Monday from Port of Beirut allows Egyptian travelers access to exotic destinations on the Mediterranean including Cyprus, Turkey and Greece, without the need for a Schengen Visa.
Bookings and reservations are now open to Egyptian travelers as the Orient Queen II begins making its seasonal voyages starting early April 2013.
“Excel Travel is delighted to be offering this unique holiday opportunity to Egyptian travelers through its exclusive partnership with AbouMerhi Cruises, and we are especially happy to be expanding our portfolio of travel products to include world-class, cruise destinations aboard the 5-Star rated Orient Queen II which is considered one of the most luxurious cruise ships on the Mediterranean today,” said George Fawzi, president and CEO of Excel Travel.
“As more and more Egyptians are opting for affordable yet exotic destinations in neighboring Mediterranean countries, it was important that we are able to offer something that is truly unique and cost-effective while eliminating some of the complexities of travel such as needing to secure a Schengen Visa to Europe. Today, Excel Travel and AbouMerhi Cruises have done just that.”
The Orient Queen II is owned and operated by Lebanon’s premier cruise ship operator, AbouMerhi Cruises, and sails every Monday from Beirut starting 1 April through 14 October 2013. The cruise offers 7 night/8 day trips to some of the most exclusive destinations on the Mediterranean Sea.
Cruise itinerary includes stops on Antalya, Turkey, followed by the world famous Rhodos Island in Greece.
The ship then sets sail for the beautiful island of Mykonos, Greece followed by stops in Bodrum and Marmaris, Turkey, before making the full day sail back to Beirut Port.
“AbouMerhi Cruises is synonymous with luxury and Lebanese Hospitality , operating sailing vessels in the Mediterranean since 2005, and now with addition of our most luxurious cruise offering, the Orient Queen II promises to deliver an unforgettable experience to all who are ready to venture out to sea,” said Bassam Hanna, Tourism Consultant/Partner, AbouMerhi Cruises.
“We are pleased to have this partnership with Excel Travel and we look forward to welcoming our Egyptian guests onboard where the crew will be working day and night to ensure their utmost pleasure.” – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Egyptians |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas