Gama adds new Embraer to ME fleet
Abu Dhabi, March 25, 2013
Gama Group, the global business aviation services provider, said it has expanded its Middle East fleet with the addition of an Embraer Legacy 600, which will be based at its newest operating facility in Al Bateen Executive Airport.
The Legacy 600 type has proven to be a popular charter aircraft for Gama’s charter clients in the Middle East thanks to having two separate cabin zones that allow for increased privacy for up to thirteen passengers as well as the largest baggage compartment in its class at 240ft3 / 6.8 cu m, said a statement from Gama.
The Legacy 600 also has an impressive range capability and high cruise speeds at over 575 mph.
This Abu Dhabi based charter aircraft is capable of flying its passenger’s non-stop to destinations such as Geneva, Moscow, Mauritius and Bangkok, it stated.
Its unit Gama Aviation had significantly expanded both the number and diversity of its managed and charter aircraft fleet, which in addition to the Legacy 600 includes Bombardier Global Express, Bombardier Challenger, Hawker, Airbus and additional Embraer Legacy aircraft.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand