Miami Bureau makes debut at ATM
Dubai, May 7, 2013
Miami and the Beaches Convention & Visitor Bureau has announced it will exhibit for the first time at the Arabian Travel Market, with an aim to inform the travel trade of its luxury lifestyle that could be attractive to the regional market.
Gisela Marti, vice president, marketing & tourism at the Greater Miami Convention & Visitors Bureau, said: “We believe our multi-cultural urban city in many respects shares a number of similarities with major cities in this region, and we are here to say ‘Welcome! Come visit and join us in Miami for a fun luxury lifestyle experience’.”
Among the summer attractions is the Miami Spa Month taking place in July and August, during which time visitors are invited to test out a range of luxury spas with promotional treatments from $99.
Also exhibiting is Bal Habour, the glamour and fashion capital of the US south-east which is offering complimentary cultural initiatives, a Kids Club run by the Miami Children’s Museum and a Beach Fitness Programme.
The four-day tourism and travel show which is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year, event runs until May 9. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal