Ritz-Carlton Dubai unveils summer offers
Dubai, May 16, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) has unveiled a series of attractive summer packages featuring a number of benefits.
The only luxury hotel situated in DIFC, Dubai’s most vibrant destination for business, restaurants and the arts, it will align with the Dubai Department of Tourism and Commerce Marketing’s summer campaign to appeal to the local and international leisure market.
Lothar Quarz, general manager, the Ritz-Carlton, DIFC said: “Dubai remains the hotspot for summer travelers in the Middle East, and as DIFC continues to cement itself as one of Dubai’s leading lifestyle destinations, we are witnessing an increasing number of leisure visitors to the downtown hotel. We are therefore offering an extensive program of added value experiences for our guests this summer, with the aim of creating indelible memories for each and every one.”
The Golden Summer Package is offered to guests who book two nights’ stay in any hotel room, while Platinum Summer Package will be available to those who book two nights in a suite or Executive Residence.
The Golden and Platinum summer packages will be available to guests from June 6 to September 7. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- BA relaxes rules on electronic device use
- Flight options to boost Mideast-Asia travel
- Air Arabia eyes more Bahrain flights
- Double delivery takes Emirates A380 fleet to 44
- Boeing wins $7bn Cathay Pacific order
- Qatar Airways launches online visa system
- Etihad in talks on $413m Alitalia investment
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal