Qatar Airways buys up to 9 Boeing 777-300ER
Paris, June 17, 2013
Qatar Airways has signed an agreement to buy up to nine Boeing 777-300ER aircraft valued at $2.8 billion at list prices, the airline said at the Paris Airshow on Monday.
Two of the aircraft on firm order will be delivered in early 2014, airline Chief Executive Akbar Al-Baker said.
Options for the other seven are likely to be firmed up shortly after, and the delivery schedule will be decided then, he added. – Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry
- AirAsiaX to buy 25 new Airbus jets
- Dusit launches premium hotel brand
- Etihad names new Kenya GM
- Emirates expands European Tour portfolio
- Gulf Air executive names AACO unit chief
- Air France celebrates 30 years of flying to Saudi
- Turkish Airlines to install 80 Sita kiosks
- BA launches Europe travel sale in UAE
- Etihad signs $3.3m deal with VisitBritain