Renaissance to host 'day of discovery'
Doha, June 18, 2013
Renaissance Hotels is set to host its second annual Global Day of Discovery on June 19, at over 100 of its hotels around the world.
The hotels, including the Renaissance Sharm El Sheikh Golden View Beach and the Renaissance Hotel Doha City Centre, will offer guests the opportunity to discover something new, by hosting the in-house entertainment programme RLife LIVE and off-property local excursions designed by hotel Navigators to showcase the personality of each destination.
RLife LIVE features live music, art exhibits, culinary programming and more in its hotels around the world.
“Celebrating Day of Discovery is just one way we are helping guests to 'Live Life to Discover' this season by encouraging them to make the most of their time by visiting a new local art gallery or listening to an emerging musician perform in one of our hotel lobbies,” said VP Tony Stoeckl. - TradeArabia News Service
Tags: discovery |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers
- Health insurance must for Saudi visa
- Hilton opens first Makkah hotel tower
- Movenpick offers limousines with wifi