Ramadan nights at the Ritz-Carlton Bahrain
Manama, July 15, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton, Bahrain Hotel and Spa said it serves Iftar and Ghabgha at its Al Khayma Ramadan tent in a contemporary setting, during the holy month.
It offers guests an Iftar buffet with traditional Arabian cuisine including hot and cold mezzeh, ouzi gulf, grills, Bahraini king fish, spicy chicken wings and hares, besides Indian and continental cuisine, said a statement.
A key attraction are the live cooking stations, including the Arabic bakery station serving fresh shawarma, manakeesh and falafel and the Kosharry station where the Arabic chefs will demonstrate how to make the perfect mixed grill set, it said.
The extensive buffet will be topped up by a dessert menu featuring a selection of Arab, Indian and Western sweet treats.
In addition to the Iftar, Ghabgha buffet will also be served daily from 9 pm, with Arabic and Mediterranean cuisine, said the statement.
A four-piece band and an Arabic singer will provide live entertainment for the Ghabgha guests, it said.
The hotel also offers exclusive pergolas to groups of six and more looking for a private venue, with a service of selected hot buffet items and three complimentary shishas, it added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport