Lufthansa wins top award
Frankfurt, September 12, 2013
Germany’s flag carrier Lufthansa was honoured with the International Five Star Diamond Award from the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences (AAHS) recently.
The academy recognised Lufthansa’s First Class onboard its intercontinental fleet, the First Class Terminal in Frankfurt and the First Class Lounge at New York’s JFK International Airport.
Joseph Cinque, the president and CEO of the AAHS, said: "Lufthansa’s commitment to its first class services and onboard hospitality, its achievements and true quality is impressive and deserves the International Five Star Diamond Award."
Jens Bischof, the chief commercial officer at Lufthansa, added: “We are very excited to receive this award from the academy which has evolved into an international powerhouse network that values the very highest quality and hospitality.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- W Doha Hotel wins top award
- Boom time for UAE hospitality sector
- Sanad, airberlin ink financing deal
- Major cruise liner docks at Abu Dhabi port
- Etihad, Greek airline sign codeshare
- Flynas scores 91pc in customer satisfaction
- Flora plans $204m property expansion in Dubai
- Dubai sees Ukraine tourist numbers up 29pc
- Bahrain air show set to take off
- Summit explores future of regional travel industry