Festive line-up at Ritz-Carlton Doha
Doha, November 28, 2013
The Ritz-Carlton Doha is pulling out all stops for a memorable festive season with diverse culinary experiences, holiday packages, a festive market and an unforgettable send-off to 2013.
Located on the prestigious West Bay Lagoon, The Ritz-Carlton Doha is a haven of hospitality and personalized service. Guests will be pampered in luxurious surroundings as they ring in the festive season and the New Year with family and friends, said a statement.
The celebrations will kick off with the opening of the Festive Market and the Christmas tree lighting ceremony at the Fountain Courtyard on December 8. The market is a great place to pick up unique hand-made gifts as well as to embrace the spirit of the holiday season with guests singing along with the carolers.
The celebrations go into full swing, with the setting up of a magnificent gingerbread house at the lower lobby level. The hotel will also offer a classic afternoon tea with a festive twist at La Mer, overlooking the magnificent Doha skyline, from December 16 – 24 at QR150 per person.
As the year races towards Christmas, The Ritz-Carlton, Doha has created a sumptuous line-up of options for the all-important Christmas Eve dinner.
The Christmas Day line-up at the The Lagoon includes a brunch featuring a mouth-watering array of food stations including a fruit de mer ice bar, carving board selections, a taste of Asia and seasonal-inspired favourites. The holiday dessert station will showcase a variety of festive desserts.
With a spectacular view of the city as backdrop, La Mer will serve a five-course dinner on December 25.
To bid adieu to 2013 and ring in 2014 in style, The Ritz-Carlton Doha has created a spectacular ‘Festive Seasons room package’ starting from QR1,250 per room per night, with 50 per cent savings on a second room or second night. The offer is valid from December 12 to January 10, 2014.
The countdown celebration on New Year’s Eve (December 31) commences at 7.30pm at The Lagoon with a grand banquet for the whole family. Gastronomes can savour the festive spread at Porcini also, while La Mer will set a 4-course gourmet dinner paired with selected wines.
The New Year’s Eve bash will take place in Habanos and Admiral’s Club with live music and a DJ from 8 pm to 2 am.
“As part of The Ritz-Carlton service legacy, we are always seeking to create memorable stays for our guests. The holiday season is about family vacations and time with your loved ones and with our exciting, extensive and luxurious offering this year, we hope our guests will have the most wonderful time of the year at the Ritz-Carlton, Doha,” stated Hoss Vetry, cluster general manager of The Ritz-Carlton hotels in Doha. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Holiday packages |
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan opens
- Top firms plan Dubai World Central move
- Ferrari Land theme park to open in Spain
- Hilton to open 125-room hotel in Saudi
- Abu Dhabi runway closed for upgradation work
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely