Hydra Properties launches call centre
Abu Dhabi, March 2, 2010
Hydra Properties, the Abu Dhabi-based master planner and developer, has launched its new in-house call centre.
The company has recruited a new team of bilingual call centre agents to provide customer advice in Arabic and English. Each agent on the team has completed 40 hours of intensive customer service and product knowledge training. Starting today, Hydra customers can call free phone number 800 HYDRA (49372) to get all their inquiries handled.
The call centre is open nine hours per day, 9am – 6pm, Sunday to Thursday, and it is capable of handling more than 100 calls per day using an advanced and reliable Avaya call centre system.
“With the call centre, our regular construction updates, our customer newsletters, and our Facebook profile, where we upload all the latest photos straight from the sites, we hope to meet all our customers’ needs and provide the information they look for in every format,” said Ali Bin Sulayem, Hydra Properties’ chief executive officer.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- IPIC to use $4bn pipeline payment to repay debt
- MMG appoints advisor for debt restructuring
- Dar Al Arkan to sell benchmark-sized sukuk
- Bahrain plans $52m spend on infrastructure
- Bahrain launches massive homes revamp
- Arabtec workers stage rare strike
- Schneider Electric unveils new solar products
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects