HP backs top data centre event
Dubai, September 19, 2011
HP has been announced as platinum sponsor of a major upcoming event for datacentre operators, cloud service providers, network infrastructure firms, managed services specialists and systems integrators.
The third edition of Data Centre Strategies Middle East will take place on November 15 and 16 at Grosvenor House, Dubai.
Highlights of the two-day meeting include a data centre Middle East CEO Roundtable, investment and growth strategies, carbon trading for DataCentres, Cloud services evolution, Green efficiency focus session, virtualization, best practice debate and an architecting and designing workshop.
'This is the only forum that truly brings together key regional DataCentre players in the Middle East,” said Warwick Dunkley, vice president of UK-based BroadGroup, organisers of the event.
'It will provide executives managing DataCentre businesses and operations, enterprise managers and companies engaged in the sector, a unique opportunity to gain insight into new market and technological developments, in a networking rich forum. This year will include special focus on investment strategies in this fast growing sector,” he added.
Nominations for the annual awards will close on September 30. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Ministry in new major green IT campaign
- Thuraya forms new innovation department
- Mobily denies asking help for spying
- UAE firm patents new mobile technology
- Mobily picks Ericsson smart services router
- Orascom Telecom suffers $204m loss in Q1
- Orascom Telecom rejects Altimo buyout offer
- Windows 8 update coming this year
- Virgin among bidders for Saudi telecom licence
- Batelco names SMS challenge winners