HP backs top data centre event
Dubai, September 19, 2011
HP has been announced as platinum sponsor of a major upcoming event for datacentre operators, cloud service providers, network infrastructure firms, managed services specialists and systems integrators.
The third edition of Data Centre Strategies Middle East will take place on November 15 and 16 at Grosvenor House, Dubai.
Highlights of the two-day meeting include a data centre Middle East CEO Roundtable, investment and growth strategies, carbon trading for DataCentres, Cloud services evolution, Green efficiency focus session, virtualization, best practice debate and an architecting and designing workshop.
'This is the only forum that truly brings together key regional DataCentre players in the Middle East,” said Warwick Dunkley, vice president of UK-based BroadGroup, organisers of the event.
'It will provide executives managing DataCentre businesses and operations, enterprise managers and companies engaged in the sector, a unique opportunity to gain insight into new market and technological developments, in a networking rich forum. This year will include special focus on investment strategies in this fast growing sector,” he added.
Nominations for the annual awards will close on September 30. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat sets ultimatum for SIM card registration
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- UAE mobile radiation levels below global standards
- Arpu's T-Pay gateway draws top game vendors
- SAP unveils new cloud platform
- Zain launches smartphone insurance
- Windows XP users warned on usage risks
- Tecom units welcome 181 new companies
- Ooredoo chairman joins WB gender equality council
- Mobily, Jasper start wireless M2M service
- Telecom Egypt expects mobile licence in Mar or Apr
- Sandvine wins big Etisalat follow-on order
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services