HP backs top data centre event
Dubai, September 19, 2011
HP has been announced as platinum sponsor of a major upcoming event for datacentre operators, cloud service providers, network infrastructure firms, managed services specialists and systems integrators.
The third edition of Data Centre Strategies Middle East will take place on November 15 and 16 at Grosvenor House, Dubai.
Highlights of the two-day meeting include a data centre Middle East CEO Roundtable, investment and growth strategies, carbon trading for DataCentres, Cloud services evolution, Green efficiency focus session, virtualization, best practice debate and an architecting and designing workshop.
'This is the only forum that truly brings together key regional DataCentre players in the Middle East,” said Warwick Dunkley, vice president of UK-based BroadGroup, organisers of the event.
'It will provide executives managing DataCentre businesses and operations, enterprise managers and companies engaged in the sector, a unique opportunity to gain insight into new market and technological developments, in a networking rich forum. This year will include special focus on investment strategies in this fast growing sector,” he added.
Nominations for the annual awards will close on September 30. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Govts must design hitech apps to woo citizens
- UAE to launch mobile number portability Sunday
- Batelco offers automatic bill payment
- Etisalat unveils business solutions for SMEs
- Top honours for Nawras female engineer
- Bahrain TRA showcases services at expo
- Mobily to review IT trends
- Du offers special roaming rates
- Etisalat completes first phase of key IT project
- Expert outlines IT trends