Mobily launches hunt for Saudi talents
Riyadh, October 14, 2012
Saudi-based telecom operator Etihad Etisalat (Mobily) said it has launched the first phase of its pioneer Mobily Elites program (ME) which seeks to attract and develop young local talents to contribute in the company's overall vision.
Mobily’s chief executive of human resources Dr Hamad Al Hashimi emphasized that the launch of the program was an embodiment of the company’s faith in Saudi youth and their promising qualifications.
ME program was an extended approach from Mobily’s innovation and creativity tactics, he stated.
According to him, the telecom group was hunting for talented Saudi youth who were looking forward to grasp the right opportunity in the world of innovation and development.
"It aims to draw national young talents with outstanding capabilities through competency-based selection methods. This is based on situational interview that seeks evidence of skills required to the job. The first group will consist of 50 young Saudi talents," he added-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Comguard unveils EnGenius’ solutions
- Interactive Intelligence names new VPs
- Polycom VVX media phones support Arabic
- Bahrain eGA to offer 26 new Apps in 2014
- Etisalat unveils high-data mobile bundles
- Bahrain to be ready for 5G network by 2017
- Eset wins top reseller award
- Etisalat wins performance award at CommsMEA
- Mideast IT spending to top $32bn in 2014
- MiX Telematics unveils fleet management solutions