Avaya launches video portfolio at Gitex
Dubai, October 15, 2012
Avaya, a leader in business and unified communications, is showcasing its key solutions for cloud and virtualization, ‘bring your own device’ (BYOD), social media, contact centers and mobility with a particular emphasis on video collaboration.
The company said it will utilize the Gitex show to educate visitors on its latest innovations in enterprise communications. Avaya will also be demonstrating itslatest solutions offered to SME’s throughout the Middle East, Africa and Turkey.
Experts will be on hand throughout the 5-day show to demonstrate how Avaya can help companies of all sizes enhance their business through video collaboration to provide a simple and collective user experience on any device.
As cost pressures continue to increase, businesses throughout the Middle East are considering video solutions as a viable option to decrease cost of travel while harnessing the productivity benefits of video communication.
Avaya video conferencing removes the barriers of distance, helping companies become more effective whether their employees areworking from their desktop, conference room, or mobile device, said a company statement.
Avaya offers high-definition video conferencing and collaboration that includes clients for desktops and mobile devices, as well as Telepresence room systems built on an interoperable and scalable infrastructure, it added.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Etisalat unveils 100 MB data for prepaid users
- Du backs UAE entrepreneurs unit
- Aruba names new EMEA vice president
- Survey to measure UAE mobile radiation levels
- Zain Bahrain on track to launch new network
- Microsoft assures foreign customers on spying
- Batelco wins ‘telecom deal’ award
- Samena summit focus on telecom issues
- US firm offers IT security software for SMBs
- US firm supplies biometric software to Saudi