Promoaction DDB wins Zain Saudi account
Riyadh, May 20, 2013
Promoaction DDB (P DDB) has been awarded the entire advertising account for Zain in Saudi Arabia as the telecom operator readies for further growth in the Kingdom.
“We have aggressive growth plans and intend to consolidate different services under a singular brand. P DDB demonstrated a strong understanding of how our marketing can help achieve those objectives and we look forward to working with them” said Saud Al-Bawardi, chief operation officer in Zain KSA.
P DDB’s Khaled Kafarsoussa said: “We have rolled up our sleeves, ready to partner Zain to drive their business forward. We are absolutely delighted to have won such a prestigious account and now it is my job to make sure that the energy and passion of the pitch team produces great work and an exceptional outcome.”
Kafarsoussa, President P DDB confirmed that the agency’s scope of work is multi-channel and will operate throughout its integrated network of subsidiary and sister agencies in the country.
P DDB has notched up 25 years in the Kingdom and is one of the few agencies nationwide that provides integrated specialist services through global sister partner agencies, RAPP (CRM), Tribal DDB (Digital), Landmark (PR) and Tracylocke (Shopper Marketing. – TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Bahrainis set to create floral design record
- Leo Burnett names Mena innovation head
- OSN launches first combat sports channel
- Etihad launches holiday photo contest
- Al Jazeera weighs bid for $1bn Turkish pay-TV
- New UAE road safety website launched
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- Yahoo in Saudi Professional League tieup
- Memac Ogilvy wins big at Mepra