Rosewood names new executive chef
Jeddah, April 1, 2008
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts has appointed Richard Green as its executive chef at Rosewood Corniche.
Chef Green, who has more than 20 years experience as an executive chef in five star hotels and island resorts, will oversee the entire culinary direction for all the Rosewood Corniche restaurants, including the acclaimed Ginza I Chome, Noodles, Habsburg, and the private dining suites, said an official spokesman.
“Chef Green has worked in some of the world’s finest luxury hotels, most recently the Sonaisali Island Resport in the Fiji Islands. His training and subsequent posts throughout Australia and the South Pacific have given him a wealth of talent across a vast array of cuisine including Japanese, Italian and Polynesian,” said managing director of Rosewood Corniche Hans-Peter Leitzke.
Designed for both business and leisure travel, Rosewood Corniche is ideally positioned on Jeddah’s Corniche, one of the city’s most impressive districts. The celebrated Jeddah Corniche runs parallel to the Red Sea for over 20 miles, and provides convenient access to the city’s business and leisure areas.
As the only ultra-luxury hotel in Jeddah, the stunning Rosewood Corniche redefines modern elegance and offers unparalleled personal service and world-class amenities. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy