RI launches major re-branding initiative
Dubai, September 9, 2008
Research International (RI), a leading marketing research and innovation agency and a member of the WPP Group, has planned a new global re-branding initiative that symbolizes the company’s ongoing commitment to partnering with clients on their most challenging innovation efforts.
As part of these efforts, the company is restructuring its massive 40,000-case innovation databases to make normative data more accessible at the local market level. This action will further enhance RI’s ability to provide fast, solid local market guidance to the clients.
RI is also launching a redesigned, state-of-the art website (www.research-int.com) that offers access to hundreds of learnings which illustrate RI’s expertise and demonstrate the benefits of partnering with it.
These ongoing efforts reinforce RI’s commitment to innovation as a trusted partner to clients throughout the world & in the Middle East who rely on RI’s research capabilities to assure they are at the forefront of their respective industries.
'The company’s new brand identity better positions RI for continued success after more than 30 years of conducting industry-leading global research that has helped clients bring new offers to market faster,' said Research International Worldwide CEO Bob Meyers.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals