Park Hyatt Dubai plans chocolate event
Dubai, August 11, 2010
International chocolatiers of Felchlin Switzerland will showcase the art of making confectionary in an event to be launched next month at Park Hyatt Dubai, a luxury waterfront retreat.
Led by internationally acclaimed pâtissier Anil Rohira of Felchlin Switzerland, Park Hyatt Dubai’s pastry team will highlight the extravagance of Switzerland’s culinary heritage, a statement said.
From September 20 to 24, Traiteur will present bitter, sweet and creamy concoctions with a range of home-made chocolate treats.
Anil Rohira will also hold a “Chocolate Workshop” on September 21, where he will share his versions of brownies, chocolate mousse and small confections.
Felchlin will launch Kids’ Chocolate Master Class, a cooking class tailored for children and to be held on September 22.
“All About Chocolate” will be the leading theme in Pistache, Park Hyatt Dubai’s chic pastry boutique, from September 20 to 24.
Friday Brunch at the Park will feature a special chocolate dessert collection on 24 September 24. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn