Park Hyatt Dubai plans chocolate event
Dubai, August 11, 2010
International chocolatiers of Felchlin Switzerland will showcase the art of making confectionary in an event to be launched next month at Park Hyatt Dubai, a luxury waterfront retreat.
Led by internationally acclaimed pâtissier Anil Rohira of Felchlin Switzerland, Park Hyatt Dubai’s pastry team will highlight the extravagance of Switzerland’s culinary heritage, a statement said.
From September 20 to 24, Traiteur will present bitter, sweet and creamy concoctions with a range of home-made chocolate treats.
Anil Rohira will also hold a “Chocolate Workshop” on September 21, where he will share his versions of brownies, chocolate mousse and small confections.
Felchlin will launch Kids’ Chocolate Master Class, a cooking class tailored for children and to be held on September 22.
“All About Chocolate” will be the leading theme in Pistache, Park Hyatt Dubai’s chic pastry boutique, from September 20 to 24.
Friday Brunch at the Park will feature a special chocolate dessert collection on 24 September 24. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan