Ikoo to showcase key products at Internet Show
Dubai, September 11, 2011
Ikoo, a leading online advertising network in the Mena region, is set to showcase its entire line-up of advertising products and services at the upcoming 'Internet Show' in Abu Dhabi.
A key event for digital marketing and online business in the region, the two-day Internet Show begins on September 27. It will draw over 2,000 experts from big, medium and small business and government, all eager to find new ways of doing internet business.
Ikoo is part of Jabbar Internet Group, a leading group of internet services and e-commerce properties. In addition to ikoo, Jabbar owns and operates souq.com, cashU, Sukar.com, Cobone.com and Tahadi.
The range of ikoo's products that will be featured at The Internet Show will cover different advertising objectives: audience reach, brand engagement, and user response and performance, said a senior official.
"Ikoo will also introduce its newly-launched performance-advertising network at the expo," stated Isam Bayazidi, chief executive officer of ikoo.
"The comany's world-class tracking platform is sure to increase advertisers' online revenues and sales, by identifying and acting upon any possible campaign improvements," Bayazidi noted.
"With our full range of products, we are confident that we will impress all our prospective clients. Ikoo is glad to be part of the internet show once again this year," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey