Giordano launches new winter collection
Dubai, January 20, 2010
Giordano has launched its Stripe collection for the winter, which provides a mix of comfort and style for the cooler months.
The quality fabrics and dressy details make the difference in the sweaters, polos and full sleeve lycra tees for both men and women.
“This is a great look for the winter,' said Ishwar Chugani, executive director, Giordano ME.
'We are very lucky in this part of the world that it never gets bitterly cold, enabling us to be more versatile with our winter collections. Once again, we have focused on lifestyle, opting for an uncomplicated design with simple lines for the cardigans, hoodies and jackets.'
“The Stripe designs have a very contemporary look and work well either together or separately. It's one of those ranges, which requires no effort to look good,' he added.
The men's collection includes Stripe sweaters with zip-up detail in a modern combination of pin stripes. The tees, polos and wrinkle-free shirts can be teamed up with wrinkle-free khaki trousers or coordinated with straight and relax fit denims. For women, the collection has fine gauge Stripe sweaters and crop jackets.
As part of the 15th annual Dubai Shopping Festival celebrations, Giordano is offering exclusive promotions at select stores.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Acer targets double digit growth in Saudi
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Big jewellery show opens in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector