Jumbo opens new customer service centre
Dubai, May 11, 2010
Jumbo Electronics, a leading retailer with a network of 30 stores in the UAE, has opened a new customer service centre for consumer electronics products in Jebel Ali, Dubai.
Sprawling across 70,000 sq ft, the centre will offer a pick-up and drop-off facility and instant service for minor repairs.
Jumbo is also offering informative and regular communication to the customer regarding the status of repairs.
Visitors to the centre will be treated to customer engagement zones including Sony gaming consoles and flat panel TV’s and will be met with highly skilled and efficient staff, a statement said.
“Jumbo ensures that all our customers will receive updates on the detailed fault analysis and repair time within two working days of the product being dropped off for repair,” Naraish Razdan, head of customer service.
“We are offering convenient services such as collection and delivery of bulk items. Customers can find out the status of their item and even speak at our toll free facility.”
The service centre is the only service centre in this region with the capability to service and test Sony Alpha DSLR cameras, the statement added.
The centre is fully equipped to repair a range of consumer electronics including LCD TVs, digital still cameras, Handy cams, laptops, MP3 players, refrigerators, washing machines, room air conditioners, according to the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- iMena Holdings invests in Desado.com
- One-third of Mena consumers shopping online
- Panasonic unveils tablet range in UAE
- Fragrance retailer Arabian Oud ranked 11th
- LuLu in deal to manage Adnoc mall
- Being Human launches women’s wear line
- River Island opens accessory store in Kuwait
- Samsung launches new Galaxy Tab 3 Series
- NY-style pizzeria to open ME outlets
- Axiom scoops retail award