Etihad Europe flights stay cancelled
Abu Dhabi, April 20, 2010
Abu-Dhabi based Etihad Airways has announced that its flight cancellations remain in place to destinations in Europe and the UK until further notice.
Etihad chief executive officer James Hogan, said the situation was changing often. “We encourage customers to check our website for the latest flight cancellations, or contact us on our dedicated 24-hour customer assistance lines,” he said.
“We regret the ongoing inconvenience to our passengers, but once restrictions lift, we will do everything in our power to have all Etihad passengers flying without delay,” he said.
Hogan said bookings for passengers currently in transit would be priority for the airline as services are reintroduced, and Etihad staff will be communicating directly with those that are in accommodation in Abu Dhabi and other cities to advise them of their updated travel plans, once available.
“Our focus throughout this week has been on ensuring our guests are safe and comfortable during this challenging time. We will continue to ensure they are well looked after until services recommence and they arrive at their destination.”
Customers can contact the airline on the following dedicated customer assistance lines: In the UAE – 800 550 55 (toll free); In the UK – 0800 917 7521 (toll free); and customers in other overseas locations can contact their local office, travel agent or +971 25 990 900, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal